RULES TO BE FOLLOWED BY THE STUDENTS
1) The students must come to school regularly and punctually.
2) The students must take proper care of their belonings. school will not be responsible for any belonging lost.
3) It is compulsory for the student tovbe to in complete and proper uniform. shoes must be polished everyday. hair and nails to be kept neat, short and trimmed at regular intervals.
4) Every guest in the school must be greeted politely. The students must stand when any guest or teacher comes.
5) Student is not permitted to leave the class without he permission of thacher.
6) Running of shouting within the school premises is not permitted and thus is liable for punishment.
7) No student may leave the school premises during the working hours without the written permission of the principal.
8) Pages must not of be torn from the calender or the student will be liable for punishment or penalty.
9) Throwing litter of dirtying the school premises will not be acceptable under any circumstances.
10) Children should show respect, courtesy and co-operation towardseach other's.
11) Damege to preperty will not be tolerated and compensation will be sought for such damage.
12) No child is permitted to bring mobiles to schools or else it will be he/her punished.